This site requires JavaScript to be enabled
Last modified 5 months ago


I am a graduate student at Virginia Tech, and I no longer have wireless access. What should I do?


You must be actively enrolled in classes as a student to use the Virginia Tech wireless service. 

If you were enrolled Spring Semester but lost access to wireless service during the summer, you will need to visit Student Network Services in person.

You will need to bring your Hokies Passport. Student Network Services will verify that you were enrolled and manually reactivate your service.