How do I share an Exchange Online folder such as Calendar, Inbox, or Sent Items in Outlook 2016 for Windows?
For the differences between delegation and sharing, see Sharing Versus Delegating Email, Calendar, or Folder Access in Outlook.
- In the left pane, right-click the folder or calendar you want to share.
- Select Properties...
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Click the Add... button.
- Use the Search: text box and Address Book drop-down list to find the person with whom you want to share.
- Select the person with whom you want to share the item.
- Near the bottom of the window, click the Add button.
- Click OK to close the Add Users window.
- The added person will be selected. From the Permission Level: drop-down list, select the setting to define what the person will be able to see and do with this shared item.
- Click OK.