How do I share an Exchange folder such as Calendar, Inbox, or Sent Items in Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 for Windows?
For the differences between delegation and sharing, see Sharing Versus Delegating Email, Calendar, or Folder Access in Outlook.
- In the left pane, right-click the folder or calendar you want to share.
- Select Properties...
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Click the Add... button.
- Use the Search: text box and Address Book drop-down list to find the person with which you want to share.
- Select the person with which you want to share the item.
- Near the bottom of the window, click the Add button.
- Click OK to close the Add Users window.
- The added person will be selected. From the Permission Level: drop-down list, select the setting to define what the person will be able to see and do with this shared item.
- Click OK.