How do I add my computer to the University Services domain?
- Log on to Windows with an account that holds computer administrator privileges.
- In Firefox or Internet Explorer, go to the ADadmin web site
- If prompted, log on with your Hokies ID and Hokies ID (Exchange) password.
(If you have forgotten your password, follow the instructions at Change or Reset Hokies Password via Account Manager.)
- If you have previously enrolled in 2-factor authentication, follow the on-screen instructions to complete authentication with your second factor.
(For more information and instructions on 2-factor, see the University 2-Factor Authentication Web site.)
- In the left menu column, click the Computers link.
- In the left menu column, click the Add Computer link.
- Click the Add Computer button.
- In the text box that appears, type a name by which you want to remember the computer.
- Under Level Of Service, from the drop-down list, select the appropriate level of service.
- To the left of the text box, click the Checkmark button.
- Click OK.
- Click the Close button.
- For additional instructions to complete joining the workstation, see the help file.