How do I add my computer to the University Services domain?
- Log on to Windows with an account that holds computer administrator privileges.
- In Firefox or Internet Explorer, go to the ADadmin web site
- If prompted, log on with your Hokies ID (which is the same as your PID) and Hokies ID (Exchange) password. (If you have forgotten your password, follow the instructions at Forgot Hokies ID Password.)
- If you have previously enrolled in 2-factor authentication (2FA), follow the on-screen instructions to complete authentication with your second factor. (For more information and instructions on 2-factor, see the University 2-Factor Authentication Web site.)
- In the left menu column, click the Computers link.
- In the left menu column, click the Add Computer link.
- Click the Add Computer button.
- In the text box that appears, type a name by which you want to remember the computer.
- Under Level Of Service, from the drop-down list, select the appropriate level of service.
- To the left of the text box, click the Checkmark button.
- Click OK.
- Click the Close button.
- For additional instructions to complete joining the workstation, see the help file.